Start your career at Saint-Gobain!
As a university graduate are you looking for a job in a globally-operating company?
Then we would like to warmly welcome you to submit an application to us!
Career start at Saint-Gobain: Impressed right from the start.
Whether as a trainee or by way of a direct entry - at Saint-Gobain, we offer today's university graduates the opportunity to work innovatively, internationally and with an entrepreneurial spirit on the themes of tomorrow. As a trainee ("Global Player"), at Saint-Gobain you will quickly learn to make rapid judgements, to work using your own initiatives and to solve problems quickly and effectively – naturally in the interests of your target group. You will be supported by mentors from the management team and former Global Players, who will help you with tips and tricks.
Whether as an economist, engineer or natural scientist (m/f), our trainee programs prepare you for a future specialist or management position. You will take on project responsibility right from the start, get to know Saint-Gobain in all its diversity and have the opportunity to set your own individual emphases.
Position: Engineer (m/w) as assistant of the plant management with a focus on production
Company: Saint-Gobain Glass Deutschland GmbH
Location (Federal states): North Rhine-Westphalia and Baden-Württemberg
In order to strengthen our management team, we offer committed graduates a challenging career start.
This is what you can expect from us
- Following a comprehensive training programme, which you will actively help to design, and thoroughly getting to know our company, you will support the plant management in its diverse tasks.
- You will prepare decisions and conduct initial projects on a site-by-site basis or across the board. You will determine the degree of your independence.
- In a full show, you will become familiar with the workflows of a company operating all over the world.
- As a result, after a period of approx. 2 years, you will be in a position to take on responsibility in a new advanced line or staff function
- We will support you from the beginning with targeted training and further training measures
- With entry positions of this kind, we intend to secure the management of our company in the future
- You are an engineer with above-average degrees in the fields of materials science, mechanical engineering or process engineering, and have ideally completed a post-graduate degree in economics (not essential).
- During your studies you have already gained experiences abroad and completed production-related practical training programmes.
- You speak fluent business German and English, a further European foreign language would be an advantage.
- You are characterized by your commitment and goal-orientation.
- Mobility for you is a matter of course
- You possess strong communication and team skills
- You convince through your strong personality
Would you like to get to know the dynamic environment of an international group?
Then submit your application to us!
Contact partner: Alexander Creutz
Address: Nikolausstraße 1, 52222 Stolberg
Tel.: +49 2402 121687