OUR ASSISTANT PROGRAM
To strengthen our management team, we offer committed university graduates with above-average degrees in materials science, mechanical engineering or process engineering a challenging career start. At our Saint-Gobain Glass Deutschland GmbH sites in North Rhine-Westphalia and Baden-Württemberg, we carry out the assistant program.
After a comprehensive induction period, which you will actively help to shape, and after getting to know our company thoroughly, you will support the plant management in their diverse tasks. We intend to secure the management of our company in the future with these types of entry-level positions.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- After a comprehensive induction program, which you actively help to shape, and a thorough acquaintance with our company, you will support the plant management in their diverse tasks.
- You will prepare decisions and carry out initial projects on a site-specific or cross-site basis. You determine the degree of your independence yourself.
- In an overall view, you will get to know the work processes of a globally operating company.
- This will qualify you to take on responsibility in a new line or staff function after a period of approx. 2 years.
- We accompany you right from the start with targeted training and further education measures.
- We intend to secure the management of our company in the future with entry positions of this kind.
WHOM WE SEARCH
You are an engineer (TH) with above-average degrees in the fields of materials science, mechanical engineering or process engineering and ideally have completed a postgraduate course in business administration (not required)
You have already gained international experience during your studies and completed production-related internships
You speak fluent German and English, another European foreign language is an advantage.
You are characterized by commitment and goal orientation
Mobility is a matter of course for you
You have strong communication and team skills
You convince through your strong personality
Would you like to get to know the dynamic environment of an international company?
Then send us your application!
Adresse: Nikolausstraße 1, 52222 Stolberg
Telefon: 02402 121687