Biolink offers a wide range of specialist self-adhesive products, using our unique UV-cured technology and customer-focused philosophy. For manufacturers around the world that need reliable and innovative solutions to their fixing, mounting and bonding applications, Biolink provides high-performance, solvent-free, environmentally-friendly PSA solutions, designed and delivered with expertise and creativity. Our goal is to create brand-new, customer and application-specific products.
In order to achieve this goal, we are looking for a
Office: Waakirchen, homeoffice is possible
- Supports the achievement of sales volume and profit goals for the assigned product lines
- Responsible for planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle and manages the day-to-day activities to maximize the health of the product line
Creates product line growth, profitability and customer satisfaction together with engineering, sales & marketing
- Recommends and implements methods to increase the quality of products and/or services and continuous improvement (in partnership with operations and other relevant departments)
New product development and definition of the product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Customer and sales support (technical trainings, technical input & field aissistance)
- Acts as the advocate for the customer and facilitates resolution of critical issues like lead times, quality, etc.
- Content development and promotion for Biolink products together with the Marketing Communication team
- 3-5 years of experience in industrial/ technical markets, preferable in product or program management, product marketing or business development
- University Degree in (Application) Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science etc. is required
- Strong relationship development/collaboration with a broad set of stakeholders, including: external customers, marketing, sales, R&D, finance, etc.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills at all levels
- Strong personality, self-motivating working style, open-minded
- Disciplined and well organized
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel with overnight stays
- Possibility for personal and professional development in a dynamic and international environment
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an open, motivated team
- Attractive social benefits