VIE / Vollzeit
Saint-Gobain Research Germany near Aachen is looking for a motivated employee at the earliest date possible as
V.I.E. Development Engineer Design
- Project management assistance and responsibility for work packages
- Conception and development of (Product-) Designs for Prototypes, i.e. design for automotive smart glazing, interfaces, dashboards, other products etc.
- Ideation and Design thinking processes for the BU’s
- Design for automotive smart glass and interfaces for dashboards
- Coordination of fabrication of prototypes with interdisciplinary team
- Requirements conducting empathy experiences, storytelling, analysis, creativity
- Support in external presentation of the company and the company-wide corporate design
- Support in creation of videos and photographs for Product/Design/Business presentations and demonstrations
- University degree, preferably in Industrial/Product-, Media- or UX-, HMI- Design
- Independent, self-driven and well-structured way of working
- Very good analytical and creative skills
- Passionate and motivated team player with good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English required, preferably basic knowledge of German
About the V.I.E. program
The V.I.E. carries out his/her assignment in a French company operating overseas. Interns can work in a variety of domains.
- The latest your assignment can start is on the day of your 29th birthday. No exceptions can be made.
- You must have European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco)
- For more information concerning the V.I.E. program please visit www.civiweb.com